**SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID 19 PROTOCOLS**
Fire station tours are available at the View Royal Public Safety Building located at 333 Island Highway, Victoria, BC. Tours are approximately 1 hour long.
Tours may consist of the following:
- Fire Safety video (geared to the appropriate age)
- Man in the Mask
- A tour of the trucks/equipment
- Fire Hose Activity
- A maximum of 22 children are allowed per tour.
- For children kindergarten age or younger, there should be 1 supervising adult for every 3 children; for school age children there should be 1 supervising adult for every 5 children.
- Adult supervisors must remain with their children at all times and are responsible for their discipline.
- This is a working fire station and the firefighters may be called to an emergency during your tour. If the tour has to be cancelled it can be rescheduled.
Code of Conduct
Visitors are required to follow all direction given by Fire Department staff. Please review behavior expectations for these tours with your children. The following conduct is not acceptable:
- Loud or inappropriate language
- Disrespectful or physically aggressive behavior
- Conduct which is harmful to the equipment or disruptive to other visitors
- Public parking is located to the right of the building. Follow the driveway up and you will find parking lots B & C. There is a stairway down to the main level from lot B.
Waiver of Liability
Everyone, children and adults, participating in a tour will be required to complete a waiver. The waiver will be sent to the group leader with our information package. All completed waivers must presented to the Fire Department the day of the tour. Unfortunately, no signed waiver, no tour.